- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of information (text files) that your browser stores on your computer or mobile phone when you visit a website. Cookies have different objectives, such as ensuring that the website takes your personal preferences into account by, for example, memorizing language settings and log-in data, collecting statistics, adjusting the content of the website, etc.
- IN WHAT WAY DO WE COLLECT COOKIES?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT THROUGH COOKIES?
When you surf on our website, we collect information through cookies about your IP address, the web pages you view, how long you stay on our website etc. This information does not identify you directly, which means that on the basis of the information of the cookies, we can not see who you are.
- WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use functional, social media, analytical and navigation cookies.
- Strictly necessary functional cookies: These are cookies that are necessary for the site to function. We use functional cookies to enable our website to remember the choices you have made and to offer improved and more personal functions. These cookies can not track your online activities on other websites and do not collect information that can be used later for marketing purposes. Nor do these cookies remember which websites you have visited, with the exception of your visit to our website.
Through our website a cookie is placed from the American company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use our website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not included.
- Navigation cookies: cookies that collect information from your computer and your visits to our website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, duration of the visit and which pages you have visited to map your online behaviour based on this information. This information can be linked to your name, address, e-mail address and such. This is how we aim to optimize the user experience.
Below is a list of the cookies that BFF uses on its website:
Google Tag manager
Adobe type kit
- HOW CAN YOU REMOVE, BLOCK OR CUSTOMIZE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS?
Unless your browser settings have been modified to refuse all cookies, our system will place cookies as soon as you visit our website. By using our website, you agree that we will place cookies on your device.
If you wish to block cookies, delete existing cookies or change your cookie settings, you can indicate this in your browser settings. These settings can be found in the menu of your internet browser under the section "options" or "preferences". If you do not want to install a cookie, you can also indicate this in your browser. Consult the help function and / or the settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, ...).
For more information about the removal or blocking of cookies, the following website can be consulted: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Please note that the removal or blocking of cookies will mean that certain parts of our website or certain graphic elements will no longer be accessible or will not look equally attractive. In addition, access to the use of specific applications can be refused.
- INFORMATION, COMPLAINTS OR A QUESTION WITH REGARD TO COOKIES?
More information, complaints or a question regarding cookies? Contact us:
- Via e-mail to email@example.com
- By regular mail to Bling Friends Forever, Klijtstraat 38, 8870 Izegem