- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Larisa Buyse, with residence at 8870 Izegem, Klijtstraat 38, and registerd at the “Kruispuntbank der Ondernemingen” with the number 0687.976.161., is the operator of the website www.blingfriendsforever.com (“BFF” or “we”) and is the responsible for the processing of your personal data. This means that Larisa Buyse determines for what purposes and with what means your personal data will be processed.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE WE PROCESSING ABOUT YOU?
We collect your personal information in two ways:
- Information provided by you
We receive your information in the first place if you share it with us. This is the case, for example, if you wish to contact us via the contact form on the website, if you subscribe to our newsletter or if you place an order on our website.
In this case we usually receive information such as your name, first name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless we have permission from the parents or guardian. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a 16 year old without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
- Automatically obtained information
- ON WHAT BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The legal basis may be permission. In certain cases (e.g. for sending our newsletter) we will ask for your explicit consent. In other cases, your consent may be based on a positive action or behaviour by you (e.g. filling out your contact details in the contact form).
- It is also possible that the processing is necessary for the execution of the agreement between you and BFF or to fulfil a legal obligation. In addition, the processing may be necessary for the representation of a legitimate interest of BFF. In that case we will check that your interest or your fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh them.
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising folder
- Creating an account on our website
When you create an account on our website, we process your personal data to allow you to log in to our website and to place orders.
- To be able to supply our products
Based on your purchase of our products on our website, we process your personal data to deliver our products as a result of the execution of an agreement.
- To improve our website and to customize our offer of products and services
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
BFF is selective in the parties to whom it communicates your personal data, does so only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or in order to comply with a legal obligation and selects the parties carefully. In all cases, we will ensure that adequate safeguards for the protection and confidentiality of your data are in place.
In the following cases we will share (certain of your) personal data with third parties:
- IT service providers that provide technical support.
- External service providers who, for example, are responsible for delivering our goods.
- Lawyers or advisors: in certain cases, BFF may pass on your personal data to external advisers or lawyers if this would prove necessary to provide advice or to defend the interests of BFF in court.
- Authorities: depending on the situation, it is possible that we will disclose your personal data to police, judicial or other supervisors if we believe that a law, regulation, or other legal request or order requires us to do so.
- DOES BFF PROCESS YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (eea)?
BFF ensures that your personal data are not processed outside the EEA. If this does happen, BFF will ensure that the service provider enters into a contract with BFF (e.g. by concluding the standard provisions of the European Commission between the parties that process data outside the EEA - Article 46 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)) or that there are other appropriate safeguards.
- HoW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
BFF takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate administrative, technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
BFF also ensures that service providers that process personal data on behalf of BFF always take the necessary security measures themselves.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
BFF will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. In general our retention period is 10 years.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
You have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. Some of these rights have a very specific scope or are subject to special conditions or exceptions.
- Right to access: First you have a right to access your data. This means that you can ask us, among other things, whether or not we process personal data of you, for what purposes we do so etc. For more information see Article 15 GDPR.
- Right to improvement: In addition, you have the right to have your personal data corrected if they are incorrect or incomplete. More information about this right can be found in Article 16 GDPR.
- Right to rectification: In certain cases you can also ask for your data to be deleted. You have this right when, among other things, personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we have collected it, when we process your personal data on the basis of your consent and you withdraw your consent, etc. In certain exceptional cases, BFF is not obliged to comply with this right. For more information about this right see article 17 GDPR.
- Right to limit the processing: You may also request the limitation of the processing of your personal data. You may request, among other things, a restriction of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, if the processing is unlawful, etc. A limitation of the processing means that we may only store your data temporarily, except in case you nevertheless consent to your data processing, in the context of legal proceedings or in the public interest. A restriction can subsequently be removed again. For more information about this right see article 18 GDPR.
- Right to data portability: In certain cases you can ask us to transfer your data to yourself or to another processing controller (if this is technically possible). You may request, among other things, a transfer of your own personal data when the processing is based on your consent or on an agreement that you have concluded with us. In certain exceptional cases BFF is not obliged to comply with this right. For more information about this right see article 20 GDPR.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of reasons relating to your specific situation. You can always inform us of the special reasons why you wish to object to the processing of your personal data based on the public interest or the legitimate interest of BFF. If these reasons outweigh our interests, we can stop the processing. BFF can not respond to this request if your personal data are related to a legal claim. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. If we process your personal data for direct marketing (e.g. the newsletter) you can always ask us to stop without having to give a special reason for this.
For more information about this right see article 21 GDPR.
- Profiling: BFF will not process your personal data for purposes of profiling. For more information about this right see article 22 GDPR.
- Right to withdraw permission: When the processing of your personal data is based on permission, you always have the right to withdraw this consent. If you withdraw your consent, this will be without prejudice to the validity of the processing of your personal data prior to the withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint: Finally, in accordance with article 77 of GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; in Belgium this is the Data Protection Authority. You can contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT WITH LINKS TO OTHER websites?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have further questions about the processing of your personal data, you can always contact us:
- Via e-mail to email@example.com
- By regular mail to Bling Friends Forever, Klijtstraat 38, 8870 Izegem