TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These conditions apply to all orders and purchases made through the web shop available on www.blingfriendsforever.com, operated by Larisa Buyse, 8870 Izegem, Klijtstraat 38, and registered at the “Kruispuntbank der Ondernemingen” with the number 0687.976.161.
The prices indicated per product on the website are inclusive of VAT. All other taxes and taxations that arise between the time of the order and the moment of delivery are at the expense of the customer. We provide the possibility to pay via bancontact, mastercard, maestro or visa.
By continuing after the ‘check order’ page and making a payment, you place a binding order for the items in your shopping cart and you are obliged to pay for the items. After you have placed your order, we will immediately send you a confirmation of your order by e-mail. The agreement is binding for us as soon as you have received from us the confirmation of the order.
The items remain our property until full payment of the price of the items.
Shipping - delivery
- It takes us on average 1 to 2 days to prepare your order and another 2 to 3 days for orders with an engraving. You will receive from us an e-mail confirming the shipment as soon as your order is in transit. Delivery times vary from country to country but usually it does not take longer than 2 days in Belgium, 5 days in the EU and 10 days for the rest of the world. However, delivery may take longer as we work with external logistics partners. The previous delivery periods are therefore only given as information and do not bind us. We kindly ask you for your understanding.
- Please note that for legal reasons we must state the value of the items and that we are not responsible for any import duties, customs and local taxes in your country.
- The risk for the delivery is transferred to you from the moment of us sending the items. From that moment you bear the risk of loss, theft and partial or complete destruction of the products. In contrast, the ownership of the products is only transferred to you from the full payment of the price of the items.
- Our liability for a lack of conformity is limited to the possibilities imposed by law.
Legal right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason and without additional costs other than the costs for return. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier, physically own the (last) item. You can not exercise the right of withdrawal for engraved items.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (by regular mail: Bling Friends Forever – Klijtstraat 38, 8870 Izegem or by e-mail: email@example.com) by means of an unambiguous statement of your decision to terminate the agreement. You can use the standard form provided for by law, but you are not obliged to do so.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
If you withdraw the agreement, you will receive back from us all payments you have made at that time, including delivery costs but excluding the return costs, without delay and in any case no later than 14 days after we have been notified of your decision to withdraw the agreement. We will pay you back with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction.
The products must be returned to us (Bling Friends Forever - Klijtstraat 38, 8870 Izegem) no later than 14 days after the day on which you notify us of the decision to withdraw the agreement. The costs for the return are at your expense.
You are liable for any devaluation of the products resulting from the use of the products that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
- Our liability pursuant to the execution of the agreement is limited to the liability that is mandatory by law. In any case, our liability is limited to the amount of the order giving rise to the liability.
- The agreement is governed by Belgian law. Any disputes belong to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Ghent, department Kortrijk.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form that you can find on this website.
If you wish to engrave offensive or abusive words or content that is unlawful or infringes upon the rights of third parties, Bling Friends Forever has the right to refuse to engrave such words or content on the product and shall inform you of this.